Thursday, November 11, 2010

My first Vlog....they will get better...I promise





Hey all,

I'm going to try something new...I'm going to VLOG!!! Instead of you all seeing pics of me and trying to get a feel for my personality, I'm going to give you a taste (fat girl pun). Now, I'm still learning so please forgive me. In the future I predict I will have a fabulous VLOG, filled with music, bright colors, and lots of fashion but for now you have me, fashion, and a 3 year old diva holding the digital camera. Enjoy my flaws b/c I certainly do. I call this my Vlog test run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid