Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girl's Night Out


Avenue $39.90

Avenue $39.90

$26.72 6pm.com

$26.47 6pm.com

$9.90 Avenue

Missing:Cobalt blue sequin clutch, long pair of earrings, ring w/cobalt blue.

After feeling slightly disappointed about not being able to try Monif C's Alexandra dress I came home and just browsed online (easy way to plan outifts and shop these days). While I did not purchase anything I have begun planning. The holiday's are quickly approaching and I not only want to enjoy them with friends and family but I want to look fabulous while doing so. This skirt is one of my 2010 holiday must haves.

The outfit above would be something I would wear on a Friday or Saturday night to hang out with friends. Looking good and feeling sexy is what it's all about, regardless of size. Fashion does not have an age, height, style, or size, it's just personality. What does your personality bring to the dressing room?

1 comment:

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid