Friday, November 12, 2010

1000 PAGE VIEWS!!!




Hey all,

Thanks to all of you great readers, today I reached 1000 page views!



It's an everyBODY beautiful day!!!!!! Can you feel your personal beauty today? If not close your eyes and take a personal "me-time" moment to relish in your inner and outer beauty because YOU are absolutely beautiful!

The goal of this blog was and continues to be one that inspires plus size women and men to not only accept who they are at this point in time but to go a step further and LOVE themselves.

Self-love can be observed in your personal style. For the most part we are in a position to decide what we wear and how we put it on our body. You can put a spin or a twist to an outfit by simply adding a scarf, bulky piece of jewelry, or a unique pair of shoes. Life does not have to be get up, throw some clothes on, get to my destination, go to the bathroom, look in the mirror and after asking myself "what was I thinking" go sit back at my desk and have a low confidence day, while I look at the office diva thinking "how does she do it". EveryBODY on this earth deserves to feel "pretty" and since I love this feeling called pretty, I had no choice but to love FATshion, it came with the deal. The way I dress screams "I love me, and I'm ok with who I am at this moment, in this time, in my life."

THANK YOU READERS...LET'S CONTINUE TO STAY FASHIONABLY INSPIRED!

1 comment:

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid