Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fashion's Night In - LIVE BLOG (Vogue.com UK)



Fashion's Night In - LIVE BLOG (Vogue.com UK): "Vogue.com's Fashion's Night In 1 November 2010"

Thanks to my fellow IFB blogger burntheblonde.blogspot.com I will not miss out on Fashion Night in tomorrow!!! I'm super excited because it's: 1. online which means I can access it from anywhere and 2.one of my favorite UK stores: ASOS will be debuting 2 new colletions.

The Fashion extravaganza begins at 5pm until 12am, there will be live blogging, skyping with designers, sales, deals, new collections, and it's all in the comfort of my own home, meaning I get to come home from work and kick off the heels and get online to look at more, a girl's dream come true!

Let me know if you see anything interesting, send me a message.

1 comment:

  1. So excited!
    P.S Thanks for the shout out!

    Sarah XXXX
    http://burntheblonde.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/#!/burntheblonde

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid