Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NYC Fashion Week First Ever Plus Size Show





Just as I was about to give up on OneStopPlus.com they debut in the Fall 2010 NYC fashion week. Last November (2009) I ordered a pair of knee high kitten heeled boots from them and although I like the boots they are slightly big in the calf.

After buying the boots I would often go the site and browse through the clothes, unfortunately I never came across anything eye catching BUT! their 2011 Spring collection is changing my mind. I saw more than one thing I would love to wear. I'm glad their plus size selection has improved and I'm even happier that a full-figured line has finally debuted in NYC Fashion Week. Maybe next year we will see more plus size designers added to the line-up.

What do you think of the OneStopPlus Spring 2011 collection? Post your thoughts in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid