Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fabric Necklace




One trend I have been noticing a lot are Fabric Necklaces, they can be creative and easy to make. In admitting that I not only like reality TV shows, in particular Keeping up with the Kardashian's. Last weekend while watching an episode I noticed Kris Jenner wearing a beautiful black, sequence, fabric necklace. I was immediately prompted to run out and buy the material to make my own.

What do you think? I used African Fabric to create the flower and gold sequence for the rest. I also made a bracelet using a different African fabric.

Stay tuned because there will be more. I'm really liking the amount of creativity that comes with designing one's own jewelry.

4 comments:

  1. I love that cuff! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Make sure you come back soon!

    Sarah XXXX

    http://burntheblonde.blogspot.com

    P.S Following! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric cuff is great!

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, there will be more to come. Sarah, I will definitely continue to visit your blog. I posted you in my blog links as well..Judy I'm about to visit yours now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the items that you made! Great blog, I am going to follow you. My blog is www.friendsfunfashion.com.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid