Sunday, October 24, 2010

Missphit





In celebration of my 29th new year/birthday my cousin invited me to attend Shecky's Girls Night Out in Washington, DC. It turned out to be a really nice, relaxing event filled with lots of vendors, and very fashionable females everywhere. I got a lot of style different ideas and saw a great deal of boots.

There were kitten heel, high heel, flat,thigh high, black, brown, gray, purple, buckled... you name it, boots were definitely the preferred shoe attire for this event. I chose a pair of sexy stilettos with skinny jeans.

I became overly excited when I saw Boutique Hush there with a Missphit (Missphit.com) wrap that I had discussed only hours earlier with a co-worker who also had their eye on it, little did I know it would be at this event waiting for me to try it on, needless to say I had to try it on.

This wrap fit beautifully and would go well with a lovely black pencil skirt, white collar button-up w/a nice piece of black jewelry, preferably necklace, and a pair of gray, black stilettos (or red), boots, or booties (my vision of course). This is truly a nice compliment to any wardrobe!

Be sure to check out BoutiqueHush.com for other great plus size pieces!

2 comments:

  1. I've been coveting that piece from their site! It's great to see how it looks on an actual body...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It fit really nice, and it's comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid