Friday, October 22, 2010

Great Buy!




OK, so I have another great buy. Thanks to my dear friend and fellow fashionista Talcur I have expanded my shopping resources,and begun to rummage at Ross, and AJ Wright more often. What used to be casual stroll's once every month or so have slowly taken the place of early Saturday morning's that used to be filled with Law and Order.


I must admit that I have never liked the idea of rummaging for anything, why you ask? I do not like pushing through large crowds and dealing with rude shoppers. Fortunately enough for myself I have learned and recently accepted that this is the only way I can successfully stay within budget, so bring on the fellow shoppers. This great buy is the result of a family road trip to Pennsylvania, Sunday morning, my younger sister,Ross, and not so many rude shoppers in the shoe section.


There were so many shoes to choose from: functional, fashionable, trendy, and the list goes on...

Since I wanted a pair of booties and liked the style, heel, color and most importantly, the price...I chose fashionable.


This great buy is from Ross via Nine West and purchased for: $23.99 (compliments of my wonderful husband).


1 comment:

  1. Nice booties! I love them! And for $23.99?? That's a great buy indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid