Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sealed With A Kiss (S.W.A.K) Designs Sophisticated and Sexy Fall 2010 Collection





I'm listening to Madonna's "Do you know what it feels like for a girl" and once upon a time I could seriously relate to this song in a solem kind of way but now i'm thinking about Sealed With A Kiss Design's (S.W.A.K's) new fall 2010 collection and I can honestly say yes I do! I have lived for 28 years on this earth and have never came across a thin day in my life. As a teenager I had to resort to using oversized shirts as blazers, have my mother sew dresses for me, and wear a size above my regular shoe size because I have wide feet and this was only ten years ago. After seeing S.W.A.K's fall collection I as a full-figured female that does not like to spend a great deal of money on fashion but, would still like to look good have discovered another beautifully made clothing line that caters to my needs. The clothes are not only affordable but they also look amazing and I'm excited! I would like to keep within the theme of "sexy and sophisticated" and I believe S.W.A.K can help me do just that. "Strong on the inside but you don't know it" - Madonna (What it feels like for a girl).

Ladies, I'm challenging you to be confident enough to show who you are starting from the inside and working your way on out. Feeling good inspires the looking good, let's get inspired!
***Notice the colors are aligned with the fall 2010 color trends***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid