Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Saturday Wardrobe




This was my "Saturday wear" out with the family!

Red/White striped shirt short sleeve shirt w/red flowers at top red collar: $8.50 Walmart
Thin Black Ruffled "Cozy Cardigan": Fashion Bug $19.99 (I absolutely love it) I'm thinking about getting this one for $24.99:
Rhinestone Leggings: Rainbow: $15.00
Black peep toe flat: Pay Less $9.99
Pearl Chain Necklace: Ashley Stewart (buy 1 get 1 50% off) $6.00
Silver (colored) hoop earrings: Local beauty supply store: $1.00

The outfit was fashionable and comfortable; especially for a toddler birthday party at petting farm filled with hayrides and porta-pottie's. I wanted to feel like a "hot mama" and I accomplished that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid