Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall into Jeggings




I was scouring the internet in search of cury full-figured divas photographed wearing jeggings. Guess what...I can't find any. The closest I got was Jennifer Hudson and while I'm not impressed with her outfit I still love the "idea" of jeggings; leggings that look like a pair of tight denim jeans. I'll take it! And I'll wear them for a night out with my girls or my husband with a sexy pair of stiletto heels or I can be a hot mama and wear them while running errands with my 3 year old diva in training while rocking a nice pair of boots/booties, and a blazer. This can be a really sexy, yet classy and most importantly comfortable outfit. Now I'm wondering WHY aren't there more pics of curvy, full-figured divas wearing jeggings online? I looked for my girl Jill Scott, Q.Latifah, you name it...Oh well. The only thing left to do is take a picture of me wearing a pair and call myself a celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid