Thursday, August 26, 2010

Curvy Girl's "Chic Confidence" of the week





Curvy Girl of the week: Serena
This curvy girl likes to look her best, especially on her University of Maryland campus.
She does a great job of fusing her West African culture into her personal style.
Q&A with Serena:
What inspires your "chic" confidence?
My mother is my inspiration behind my "chic confidence". She dresses in African Wear when she goes out for an evening with my dad. She is a reminder of how important my culture is in addition to looking good and having fun with the various prints and colors.
How do you mix/match your colors? I tend to add my "pop" of color to my shoes, purse, or make-up because it stands out more in the accessories.
Using a budget of$60.00, where could you buy a nice outfit for a night out with your sweetheart (accessories included)?
Clothes: Macy's (clearance section), Target
Shoes: Rugged Wearhouse
Accessories: Forever21 or NY&Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid