Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daily Wardrobe




Purse: Marshall's $19.99
Ruffled Black Vest: Dot's $9.00
Mermaid Skirt: Dot's $1.00 (Yes that's correct)
Black Pin-Striped button up shirt: Thrift Store $4.90
Red Pumps: Gift
Flower Ring: Ashley Stewart $5.00

So here is day 1 pre-work. I was so excited about posting a pic that I took it tonight and will actually wear it to work tomorrow. I'm thinking of adding a red cami under the shirt for a little more of an accent color. My short hair cut will have a flipped bang with a high center. I hope you all like my first Daily Wardrobe. I'll see you back here on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Thinking...outside the box...one follower at a time

Jill Scott and Ashley Stewart Create the Butterfly Bra

Full Figured Fashion Week 2010 NYC

Plus Size Fashion Week in Brazil: cross between Lane Bryant/Torrid